Sunday, December 21, 2008

With Christmas around the corner

Not the boy I was the boy I am is just venting venting.
Dear gravity you held me down in a starless city.
Those are my favorite lyrics off the new Fall Out Boy CD. *sigh* I still have a lot to do before I can send anything to colleges. Blah!!! I don't want to. But I will........At some point.
So the other day My family and I went to visit a family friend at Tewksbury State Hospital. She was staying in the mental ward. I have to tell you, it was an eye opening experience. I had to bite my lip hard to stop myself from crying. It was difficult. It also showed me my parents generosity. Not that I had never seen it, but it made me see it in a different light. That made me almost cry as well. Sometimes I can be really ungrateful. I really need to work on that. *sigh*
I think I need a new attiutde for Christmas.
*sigh*
I wish I was at the Jingle My Bells Festival right now.
Stupid snow.-_-
I swear I'm moving to LA after I finish college.
That is, if I can finish my applications.
hahahahaha.

No comments: