Saturday, February 14, 2009

Dear World....

So my friend and I were supposed to get together on thursday and chill and talk about some stuff, but she had to cancel on me because she forgot that she already made plans. I can deal with that. So we made plans to get together today for breakfast and she texts me at 7:30 this morning telling me that she stayed at work til 7 this morning and that she's really tired and that we will have to get together yet another time.
*sigh*
I'm a little annoyed.
Anyways.
It's Valentines Day.
The one day that's dedicated to showing each other love.
It's a load of crap.
You should show love everyday.
Poor Kat's at home with a cold.
My parents are off at my churches marriage retreat and I'm at home watching Pirates with my brother.
I'm a little bored to say the least.
I think I'm going to ask my brother if he wants to make cookies.
Maybe not.
He didn't help clean up last time.

I'm about to go in rant mode.
*BEWARE! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK*
So I was in school on friday having a grand old time, when my friend Tom walks in the room and says "Olivia, what's wrong with your hair?" Me, being the glorious user of saracasm that I am, said "I was having wild sex!" This promted several [mean] comments about how I am choosing to stay a virgin till marriage. First off, I don't even know why you care. If you want to go have sex with some random person and get an STD then go right a-fucking-head. But I'm not going to become another teen-with-an-STD statistic. One in every four teeagers have Herpes. THAT'S FUCKING GROSS!! So why would I want to put myself in that situation?! Exactly! Secondly, just because I want to wait, doesn't mean you can bombard me with reasons why I shouldn't. Just becuase you didn't wait to find the right person and wished that you had, doesn't mean you can make me feel like shit because I want to. Also, it's a load of shit for you to single me out. Both my best friends feel [moderatly] the same way. So how come I'm the only one your making fun off?! That's right! You don't have a reason! So if your not going to call them out, don't call me out. And Yes! I choose not to have sex because I am [slightly] religious! BIG FUCKING WHOOP!!! Just because I'm [slightly] religious doesn't mean you have to make fun of me. I don't make fun of your religion, even though you claim you don't believe in a higher being. SO BACK THE FUCK DOWN!!!! And by the way, yes, I do believe that sex is something worth waiting for, even if you try to convince me otherwise. So butt the fuck out!! It's my life and I'll have sex if I want to have sex. And if I don't, FUCKING DEAL WITH IT!!!


*endrant*

No comments: