Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Snow Day #5

I'm getting sick.
Again-_-
*sigh*
This is like the thrid time this winter.
I hate the cold weather.
I'm moving to San Francisco after college with my mother, while my brother and father go galivanting off to New Zealand.
Yeah.
Riiiiiiiight.
But anyways.
On to the important stuff.
One of my best friends, Catherine Paige Halbeisen to be exact, says she has a surprise for me if I get into F.I.T., aka my dream school.
However she won't tell me what it is.
That's okay.
I hope everything works out on hr end.
Anywasy.............
I finally finished my essay for FIT.
It was a long, taxing and stressful process, but it's done.
It's all done.
I'm soo glad.
I'm seeing Samantha this Friday and we are going to have our Greek marathon.
Let's hope aunt flow doesn't stop by like she did last time-_-
*sigh*
It feels good to have everything done.
Now all I have to do is pray.=)

No comments: